• Total voters

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
96216524958973ceffb8b7a2f29c9110.png

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Ekblad personally.

If Chabot can improve his defensive game then its a lot closer. As it stands right now his offense isnt enough to distract from his shortcomings in his own zone.

As the Sens are able to ice legit NHL dmen along side him I expect him to get better. Hard for anyone to look good tethered to Nikita Zaitsev.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Gotta go with Ekblad. I think Chabot has better hands, and is slightly better offensively, but Ekblad is a two-way beast.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I mean, until this injury he had missed like 7 games his whole career.

I'm actually shocked, he's had multiple concussions and a neck injury. How has he missed under 20 games.

I should clarify I've been watching him since juniors as I'm from Barrie and I'm genuinely amazed considering how many times he's been injured (including in juniors).

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I'm actually shocked, he's had multiple concussions and a neck injury. How has he missed under 20 games.

I should clarify I've been watching him since juniors as I'm from Barrie and I'm genuinely amazed considering how many times he's been injured (including in juniors).
Well, I guess probably because those injuries were clumped pretty close together, early on in his career.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Well, I guess probably because those injuries were clumped pretty close together, early on in his career.

For sure but those are I juries that tend to compound, neck and concussions quite often become easier to get if you've already had them.

I'm happy he's been healthier in the NHL, I loved watching him in Junior.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
It's a shame Ekblad got hurt this year, he was taking a large step forward, from just being a top pairing guy to a true #1D who could hope to snag some Norris consideration.

Ekblad is one of the best goalscoring defensemen, eats minutes, and brings solid size on the backend. He reminds me of a younger Pietrangelo where as Chabot is more of a Yandle (which isn't an insult- Yandle has been one of the best offensive defensemen of the past decade)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad