Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
waiting on Eichel trade like
giphy.gif

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Eichel trade to NYR is in the works rn. Drury is apparently apart of the package

Source: my drunk ass

Reactions: tlk

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i checked out as soon as it became apparent the Wild couldn't give up enough. Who is the front runner now? If Nurse's signing is an indication of how much extra you have to pay to buy UFA years Wild are going to be paying Kaprizov what, $13m-$14m? For a marques player I'd consider Eichel's cap hit a nice bargain--more worth risking the med issues anyway.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
i checked out as soon as it became apparent the Wild couldn't give up enough. Who is the front runner now? If Nurse's signing is an indication of how much extra you have to pay to buy UFA years Wild are going to be paying Kaprizov what, $13m-$14m? For a marques player I'd consider Eichel's cap hit a nice bargain--more worth risking the med issues anyway.

To be honest every team fan checked out when there team won't/can't give up enough to acquire Eichel

I give it until training camp before Kevyn Adams circles back around at the best offer.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Careful. You’re risking people saying Nurse >>> Eichel

Reactions: rynryn

Colonel Bat Guano

Jul 24, 2021
To be honest every team fan checked out when there team won't/can't give up enough to acquire Eichel

I give it until training camp before Kevyn Adams circles back around at the best offer.
if that happens the price will be discounted even more due to the fact that he would be out until mid season at best with his cervical disc surgery..Rangers would be crazy to make any trade involving any top blue chippers... this is one big shitshow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad