Euro Hockey Tour: EHT 2012-13 [CZE/FIN/RUS/SWE] • 3rd Stage • Oddest Hockey Games (Feb. 6.-10.)

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Why is Engren in the Finnish net again?

Ahonen is much better and the guy with more national team selections i believe.

Ahonen is not with the team. He was chosen, but I believe he got a cold or something.

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
Btw, did the person responsible for the typo on the thread title submit Veli-Matti Savinainen into the Swedish tv's database as well? Velli-Matti??? Really?
This is how legends and memes are born.

Why is Engren in the Finnish net again?

Ahonen is much better and the guy with more national team selections i believe.
Even if Ahonen was in, this should matter, really. Finland is the country of goalies, and I consider our European top ten to be pretty much interchangeable.

nonoob12

Jun 16, 2012
I was really suprised that even in FIN-SWE game arena was not sold out :amazed: in Finland its always full house when they play against sweden.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Most frustrating team Sweden in quite some time. Can't score to save their lives, and give up goals easily. In all games Sweden outshot their opposition 2 times and managed to lose with overall record of 3-11. Wow.:shakehead

toewsintangibles

Leadership analyst
Dec 23, 2012
Seems it kinda insane to call SEL comparable to even the KHL.. this KHL / SM-Liiga league just dominated that SEL team

Mr Leth

Oct 4, 2010
Malmö
I was really suprised that even in FIN-SWE game arena was not sold out :amazed: in Finland its always full house when they play against sweden.

SWE-FIN hasn't been sold out when playing in Stockholm either.
As a matter of fact, the attendance numbers hasn't differed that much in Malmö vs Stockholm.
But maybe Stockholm isn't considered a hockey town either...?!

The solution could be to play this tourney in smaller arenas.
Because Swedes in general don't care enough for this tournament.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad