Injury Report: Egor Zamula out 3-to-4 weeks with a strained groin/hip area (Sep. 30)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Add another to the pile

trash-bodies.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
At least this years draft is strong. Is it June yet?

Trade G to a contender like the Avs.
Risto for no where near what we paid.

That’s a successful season right there.

They're already setting up to tank Girouxs value by playing him on the right of the PP. Well be lucky to get a third with half retained the way this management team loves to devalue assets.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Zamula is a shame, but shouldn't impact this season, get him healthy, in LHV in November and he can still come up this spring if needed.
No need to rush him, make sure he's 100%

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
At least this years draft is strong. Is it June yet?

Trade G to a contender like the Avs.
Risto for no where near what we paid.

That’s a successful season right there.
If the Flyers are in the mix to make the playoffs, Fletch and AV are going to be desperate to keep their jobs. I'm seriously worried about this years 1st being dealt.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Zamula is one who can take a lot of pain and play through injuries.
Hopefully they keep him out long enough for him to come back on top of his game.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
This right here is the definition of a deep cut.

Also I am telling you the Flyers and hips has something to do with the team having either a dog shit trainer or dog shit medical staff, or more likely both.
As i stated 1 or 2 days before. Something is fishy with this team. Training, conditioning, offseason workout plans, nutrition, medical staff.... ive no idea. But it cant be possible to have all this injuries every year and every season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad