Eetu Koivistoinen

Tormentor

Dec 27, 2007
Too Far
Based on last season:

Overall his puck skills are above average (actually fairly good for a player his size), but puck handling and passing might still require some refining before he’s an effective offensive player at the next level (=when the game gets faster and more competitive). Some of his passes were sloppy. Has some scoring touch and his size helps him to effectively screen the goalie. I think his skating and speed are pretty good for a player of his size. From what I’ve seen he’s not the most aggressive guy on the ice, so despite his size we aren’t talking about a power forward. Hard to say much about his defensive work due to the competition he faced when I saw him, but I guess he could do an okay job when he puts his mind to it. He might be a draft prospect in 2013 depending on development over the summer and during the upcoming season, so at least he’s worth checking out.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Draft wild cards

Just going through possible late round picks - was wondering what the thoughts were on him. Is he worth re-visiting for the 2014 NHL Draft?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad