BRUINS GDT EDSF Game 3 - 6:40 PM - Washington @ BRUINS - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
Defense again. Carlo. This is coaching. Play defense first and then wait them out. The Caps will make mistakes.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Tuukka should be f***ing pissed as hell. He played his ass off that pd and kept the Bs in it by stopping a lot of quality SOG, only to be let down by that bull crap whatever it was by the Bs on the second goal.

And Pasta is not even bottom 6 material at this point. f***ing pansy ass effort in a playoff game. He needs to get his act together. f*** commercials, start playing hockey again.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Pastrnak losing his top end speed, whether it be due to injury, conditioning, too much added muscle, has made him into a far weaker player.

Sad but true. I'm still of the opinion that it's 50/50 whether this version of Pasta is the one he's going to be for the majority of his career, or the 2018-20 model. At his age, could easily go either way.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
ON the cusp of going down 2-1 in the series...and the Caps haven't even played well yet.

They will lose to Pitts or NYI.I viewed them as weakest of 4.Only chance was powerplays in my view.They have 5 of them tonite.That said Bruins are playing like shit to

PatsBruins17

Mar 21, 2019
Bruins just go home.... Bruce Cassidy needs to figure his shit out, or leave.... like why are they playing scared. Can’t score on a goalie who hasn’t played in weeks like just brutal ! Look what Washington does puts puck to
The net ! Why can’t we ? Bunch of idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad