BRUINS GDT EDSF Game 3 - 6:40 PM - Washington @ BRUINS - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
Get my first vaccine shot today, I'll use the new 5g super powers I get to help turn the hockey Gods off the Caps and all the lucky bounces they've been capitalizing on
Speaking of bounces , I'm sure the ice will be in rough shape tonight , especially with the Celtics game last night . Hopefully the temps stay cooler up in Boston, we are getting mid 80's in NJ today. Anyways looking for lots of bouncing pucks tonight.

Reactions: hrdpuk

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Bruins found their game midway through the 2nd period last game (thank you 4 on 4s!) They found their playoff intensity. It's onwards and upwards from here. 1 down, 15 to go! Go Bruins!!

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
I would not expect much from Pasta these play-offs. He missed the whole practise in the winter and rushed into the season. He has not had strenght and energy during the last 2 months and it will not change until the start of the next season.
No offense but this is a horrible take. Pasta has had plenty of time to get up to speed, we need him firing on all cylinders. This is the playoffs, no excuses.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
#Cellyszn continues tonight!

Do NOT let up boys. They're in OUR house. Hit hard with a purpose. Drive to the net. Shoot, shoot, shoot! And please make the passes crisp. No short cuts. No laziness. No passengers on this trip. Full steam ahead. No mercy. No backing down.

Here we go Bruins, here we go!

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Coming out party for line 2 tonight.

2 goals each, Hall and Smith....Krejci 4 assts.

Bruins 6-2

Numerous fights in the third after a Bruins is knocked out of the game***.

***Except that Bruin comes back to start the melee. Right?

I would love a rough and spirited game tonight with plenty of hurt but no lasting injuries.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
There once was a man named Eddie O
At announcing, he surely did blow
He hated the Bruins
A B's victory would leave him in ruins
SO BEAT THE CAPS AND KICK TOM WILSON'S ASS

You should probably review the standard form of a limerick. Methinks you've got a few extra lines, a few extra syllables, and the rhythm and rhyming are off. Other than that, an A for effort.

Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad