Pre-Game Talk: EDSF Game 3 - 5/19 6:40 PM - Washington @ BRUINS - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
These last two games have been exciting . I like exciting
this whole playoff has been exciting, finding myself watching teams I typically don`t get to see often (Vegas/Wild etc..), the presence of fans, regardless if it`s in a barn that allows only 25% to those who appear to have lifted all restrictions for this fan makes all the difference in the world, fans simply add an energy that pumped in music/sound effects don`t come close to doing.

I barely watched the playoffs last year, would rather watch my dog sleep but not this year, totally different vibe

Reactions: The National

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

idk how Bruce can feel confident going back with that fourth line.

One positive is he gets last change so he can better shelter them. But I have to imagine they have a short leash after last game

short leash already in effect, they all played under 10 mins which isn`t a positive, ideally to have that fourth be able to eat up 10-12 mins would be perfect but he can`t trust them right now

Reactions: lopey and JCRO

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
Should be Grz up top, Hall on the right, Pasta on the left, Bergeron in the middle, Marchand in front

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

idk how Bruce can feel confident going back with that fourth line.

One positive is he gets last change so he can better shelter them. But I have to imagine they have a short leash after last game

I agree but Bruce seems to stay away from changing a lineup after a win, unless for injury.

Cant be rolling 3 lines, our top guys are gonna get worn out. That line has to figure it out.

Reactions: JCRO

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
"Full" might not quite mean full; I think I read somewhere else here that the league has capped arena capacity around 12K-14K regardless of local rules. They also want to keep the rows near the players (aka the LadyFan rows) as a buffer. Of course, that can change depending on how low the COVID numbers get - the 7-day average death rate is about 1/5-1/6th the peak, which happened right as the season opened.

This game's too early for me - rather it start at the civilized 7 PM time. I'd even take 8 PM over the half hour early time, which rushes getting dinner ready.
If they let someone else sit in my seats I will be PISSED !

Today is the first game back since the last game in 2020.

We are sitting in Loge 20

I am psyched .

GO B's !

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Love Clifton in the lineup again. He had a really strong game. He’s my 6th-7th D on the Bruins for the foreseeable future past this season.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Agree, anyone know why the early 6:30 start? I would settle for 7:00 or 7:30.
Usually playoffs are more like 8:30 pm start. I guess I will have to get out of work a bit earlier today to get into Boston. Since I have to get up at 5:30 am the earlier time works for me.

Reactions: CAW1313
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad