Seravalli: Edmundson to Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Does Edmundson make sense for the leafs? No probably not. But I’m mad we flushed a 3rd rounder done the toilet for this plug. So let’s make a deal

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
Really hoping that BT can pry Larsson from the Kraken. He’s my #1 target

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Does Edmundson make sense for the leafs? No probably not. But I’m mad we flushed a 3rd rounder done the toilet for this plug. So let’s make a deal
I'm legit surprised he's done so badly. In the TDL predeiction thread, I predicted he'd get Washington a 2nd rounder at the deadline, based on past play and experience.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Only way i would accept edmundson is if he's paired with savard. Otherwise its pointless.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Edmundson cant be the primary guy of his pair, thats a fact but he can be a complementwry peace.

but when he was playing with petry, he was pretty good. When he was playing with pietrangelo, he was good too and he made a great job on both team in playoff.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Somehow dump Brodie and pickup Edmundson and Jensen?

I don't mind the names, but with Lyubushkin, that's adding 3 d-men at the deadline with 20 games left to break in likely 3 brand new pairings before heading to Boston for game 1.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
This is what Treliving does every year. Kicks tires on players and "just misses out" on the player at the end.

He did this every year in Calgary.

Reactions: LudwigVonKarlsson

Mar 26, 2010
This is what Treliving does every year. Kicks tires on players and "just misses out" on the player at the end.

He did this every year in Calgary.
That is a good thing. Look at all the garbage trades that went down this week. All the wasted 1st round picks! 34 year old players getting 1st round picks in return lol

The only good trade is Hanafin, Vegas is the only winner here. The other moves are all table scraps.

Reactions: thaman8765678

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Would be a decent depth piece but not what they need.
That's pretty much Treliving's catch phrase. I hope you don't like second to fourth round picks or giving prospects playing time. Cause those are getting replaced by depth veterans.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
That's pretty much Treliving's catch phrase. I hope you don't like second to fourth round picks or giving prospects playing time. Cause those are getting replaced by depth veterans.
Why are you in this thread? Treliving no longer manages the Flames.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

I mean, the Leafs are gunning for a cup over the next 5 years so I don't really want to see prospects play unless they make it impossible to deny them.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
I don't mind the names, but with Lyubushkin, that's adding 3 d-men at the deadline with 20 games left to break in likely 3 brand new pairings before heading to Boston for game 1.
I understand your concern but defensemen is clearly what we need and remaining status quo is definitely not the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad