Edmonton Water Investigation Yields Curious Results

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Decided to leave out Iron, Nickel, etc. on purpose eh?
giphy.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
my cats take a look at the water I pour out of the tap, see all the gunk suspended in it and look at me like "you're f***ing kidding me"

hey, but with heavy metal in there this is the tonic elixor that had me listening to Black Sabbath when I was 8...

also, the anagram of OBC is BOC

head explodes

Its, Its, … something in the water..

Last edited:
Reactions: McFuhryous

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
We've all heard Bob Nicholson and his phrase "something in the water". All of us have dismissed the saying and made fun of it. But I knew there was something more behind it and decided to take it into my own hands. I decided to investigate the tap water in Edmonton and find out what was really "in the water". I began by taking a look at the elements in tap water in Alberta.

View attachment 185517

Let's take the 1st three, Osmium, Bohrium, and Calcium, and locate them on the Periodic Table.
76-Osmium-Tile-150x150.png
107-Bohrium-Tile-150x150.png
20-Calcium-Tile-150x150.png

What do you notice about these elements? Don't see it yet? Let's organize them by their atomic symbols:

Os
Bh
Ca

Still don't see it?

Os
Bh
Ca

Exactly. The elements commonly found in Alberta's tap water spells out OBC. Coincidence? I think not. But I can understand if you think so. So I will delve even deeper into the phrase "something in the water".

"Something in the water" is a song written and sung by 3 different artists, Oscar&Caroline, Brooke Fraser (who's actually best known for this song), and of course, wife of former NHLer, Carrie Underwood. That's right:

Oscar&Caroline
Brooke Fraser
Carrie Underwood

Don't tell me this one's a coincidence too. So, in conclusion, the only thing that is wrong with the water in Edmonton is the Old Boys Club.

rsz_oilchange2.jpg

Hurry up somebody save this as PDF send out an email to the Oilers front office. This will definitely strike a response from Katz lol ?

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Hurry up somebody save this as PDF send out an email to the Oilers front office. This will definitely strike a response from Katz lol ?
That would be awesome. Or even if someone put it on twitter or something and it got to them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad