OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
867969041.0.gif

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
If we get Davidson back that's nice, but we won't be right until Klefbom returns.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
It's hard for me to even be mildly excited for this game after what we saw against the Flames. That game sucked all the enthusiasm I have for this team out of me. It might help if Schultz isn't playing though.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
It's hard for me to even be mildly excited for this game after what we saw against the Flames. That game sucked all the enthusiasm I have for this team out of me. It might help if Schultz isn't playing though.

Yeah I likely won't watch the game tonight if Schultz is playing. I have NO time for a team that will reward a player for playing as badly as Schultz did against Calgary. If Schultz is playing tonight, it shows the coaching staff do not have the balls to make the correct personnel decisions.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Yeah I likely won't watch the game tonight if Schultz is playing. I have NO time for a team that will reward a player for playing as badly as Schultz did against Calgary. If Schultz is playing tonight, it shows the coaching staff do not have the balls to make the correct personnel decisions.

Someone will just rise up from Schultz's ashes to take his place and give hockey games away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad