GDT: @Edmonton Oilers

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
8am for me.... yeah I'm not gonna be awake for that.

oh-boy-butters-stotch.gif

Butters for the win.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
It is a win-win day. We either take a step toward playoffs, or we take a step toward firing DeBore. :D

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
It is a win-win day. We either take a step toward playoffs, or we take a step toward firing DeBore. :D
Maybe a win win for you but I support the team and not an agenda and hope for an 8-0 thrashing with Eichel and Karlsson hat tricks and LT shutout for confidence builders all around for the road going forward.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This will be one of those games where the team plays great and can't score....has been thus far.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
In the off season we need to trade Pacioretty for whatever prospects/draft choices we can get. Waste of almost 8 mil

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
In the off season we need to trade Pacioretty for whatever prospects/draft choices we can get. Waste of almost 8 mil
Probably going to look like a MAF deal unless they hold onto him into the season so he can look dangerous again. And if he does that they won't trade him. Feels like a guy they just need to ride out with and see if they can sign him to a much cheaper deal the year after which he might do if he loves staying in Vegas enough.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Probably going to look like a MAF deal unless they hold onto him into the season so he can look dangerous again. And if he does that they won't trade him. Feels like a guy they just need to ride out with and see if they can sign him to a much cheaper deal the year after which he might do if he loves staying in Vegas enough.
Can't see why any player wouldn't love Vegas - great town, great team and fan support, great economics. But he's bringing almost nothing for almost 8 mil. I'd think a team like Anaheim would like him, they have lots of prospects and cap space and need someone like Patches possibly to contend for the playoffs where they haven't been in a long time.

EMcx2

Dec 11, 2021
Even more importantly, in the off-season, we need Stone to get fully healthy and return at 100%. When he's at 100% he truly impacts games. Right now, he is a shadow of that player.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Even more importantly, in the off-season, we need Stone to get fully healthy and return at 100%. When he's at 100% he truly impacts games. Right now, he is a shadow of that player.
He's playing like he is afraid in a contact situation his back will give out and he's done.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hey guys why do we not have many posters/fans on here? Is there some other board we've gone to or what? I kind of figured we would have a bigger fanbase on HF

HF boards is kind of a die hard hockey following. There are teams that’ve been around for a while that have a small amount of posters like we do. I have been around here for over a decade now which is weird to think about and I don’t even remember how I stumbled in here honestly :laugh:

Reactions: TheRarestDangles

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Hey guys why do we not have many posters/fans on here? Is there some other board we've gone to or what? I kind of figured we would have a bigger fanbase on HF
One good thing about having few fans here is if you went somewhere else you would see a lot more negative comments. Right now people are bashing Thompson now because they want to defend Lehner.

In our last loss people were bashing Lehner.

I think the most annoying posters are the ones that talk down to everyone, telling everyone to calm down and complaining about the negativity.

Funny now I’m complaining about the negativity. But I don’t talk down to everyone and tell them to shut up and say our fans suck. If the negativity bothers me I just stop reading. Of course people are going to be upset about losing; it means the fans care.

Reactions: TheRarestDangles

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Can't see why any player wouldn't love Vegas - great town, great team and fan support, great economics. But he's bringing almost nothing for almost 8 mil. I'd think a team like Anaheim would like him, they have lots of prospects and cap space and need someone like Patches possibly to contend for the playoffs where they haven't been in a long time.

Ehhh I guess that depends on what you get out of here and how you view quality of life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad