Post-Series Talk: Edmonton Oilers Defeat the Vancouver Canucks, 4-3, advance to WCF

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Congrats Oilers, gritty series win. Canucks were a tough out, but championship caliber teams find ways to finish hot teams with good mojo. Pulling for McDavid to get "Cup" and Oilers winning would be good for fan-base. Good luck Oilers

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Grats on making it to the Conference finals Oilers!

Sadly the Oilers are the worst team Dallas has had to face so far this playoffs.

Reactions: nucks88

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Great series, Canucks fans. You have an amazing team. Hopefully this is the beginning of one hell of a rivalry.

Also impressed by how cordial and respectful both fanbases were towards one another during this series. Chivalry isn't dead!

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
Congrats Oilers, gritty series win. Canucks were a tough out, but championship caliber teams find ways to finish hot teams with good mojo. Pulling for McDavid to get "Cup" and Oilers winning would be good for fan-base. Good luck Oilers
Ah hot teams. Hot teams don't just win a division. The Oilers won because Demko was out. End of.

BTW I'll be cheering for Edmonton now. I hate Dallas

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Wish the last two games had a more consistent effort but still a fun series. Oilers are the better team but Canucks gave them a pretty good run.

Reactions: AlbOilFAN

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
Oilers barely beat the Canucks minus their starting goalie, their top winger, and with their franchise center having 1 goal in 13 games.
The response from Edmonton:
giphy.gif

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Congrats to the Oilers, was a fun series, sorry for using the I word didn't mean it.

Series winner comes off a dive (imo) which is frustrating as an opponent but the Oilers were better for 50+ mins & deserved the win regardless. Canucks no showed & didn't deserve this game

When Boeser went down it was going to be tough, Oilers looked like the experienced team as they are.

Good luck against Dallas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad