Edmonton Oiler ticketmaster ticket question

Shawnathon

Jul 25, 2012
I bought tickets off ticketmaster and was disappointed to find out that they were paper print outs and not the actual ticket stubs. I'm bringing my Cousin to his first game and I wanted a stub as a memory. Is it possible to get actual tickets printed out at the box office at Rexall?

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
I bought tickets off ticketmaster and was disappointed to find out that they were paper print outs and not the actual ticket stubs. I'm bringing my Cousin to his first game and I wanted a stub as a memory. Is it possible to get actual tickets printed out at the box office at Rexall?

I think ticketmaster prints all of their stubs out of Texas or something? I'm under the impression they treat them like currency so individual companies don't print out their own tickets.

You would think the oilers have the hard copy someplace though, unless they didn't get any printed this year. I know the season ticket holders just have cards.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Just grab a gameday program as a souvenir, they're totally free.

SeriousBusiness

T.Hall da man
Oct 5, 2003
Did you print the tickets off at home? I know it's too late, but if you did Ticketmaster pickup, you'd have gotten "real" tickets.

Unless that's what you did, and you still got paper ones...

Evil Ernie

Nov 2, 2011
It's not just like that for Hockey Games, but for any ticket that you print off of TM.

If you want the stub you MUST do a will call.

I would assume that they could get that reversed if you talked to enough people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad