GDT: Edmonton @ Montreal - 02/06/16 - 2:00 pm - RDS CBC TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
People who think this way are the absolute worst type of fans and are the reason why we haven't won a cup in 23 years. They're content with mediocrity.

I agree. They should be thinking lets push for a wild card spot and upset the Capitals.

I know you that's not what you meant. **** tanking.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
As long as we don't have a Dusty finish ;)

"The Commissioner has reversed his decision, the Montreal Canadiens have been disqualified for playing three quarters of a second with too many men on the ice in the game in which they clinched their playoff spot, that should have been a penalty, so, in the interest of fairness, the winners of that game and seeded for the NHL playoff..." :laugh:

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I can't believe how awful the NHL website is... it's not just that everything is so spaced out and every square inch of screen contains about one third of the information it used to, it's that there's TONS of stuff missing that we don't have access to anymore. Just gone.

I was trying to look at full upcoming schedule and there didn't seem to be an option for it. OR maybe there was but I couldn't find it.

Then I wanted to check Subban's last 17 games and game-by-game stats. That option seems to be gone, or I couldn't find it.

Every day I find a new reason to despise this ultimate piece of **** website. I cannot believe the NHL paid some company or individual to design this turd. It's incredible..

Apr 28, 2010
People have been saying that for years. They keep getting high picks and they'll keep on being bottom feeders.

The difference though is Hall, Eberle, Yak will be vets. If they can add a Hossa/Sharp type of guys, get a dman like Weber, then I could see them winning a cup some time in 2020's.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Pacioretty-DD-Wiese in a 4-0 game.

0 G, 0 A, 2 Shots, +/- of 0.

Ice team leaders among forwards

Pacioretty
Plekanec
DD
Wiese

EDIT: looks like I spoke too soon, now they're a -3

Status
Not open for further replies.