Pre-Game Talk: Edmonton in LA Tues. April 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
I could be wrong, but I don't see LA putting up much, if any fight. What for? It's not like they can make the playoffs OR eliminate the Oilers from the playoffs. At best, a win would worsen their draft lottery odds? They had their chance to "play tough", time for them to just quietly disappear into the night.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Remember all those years where LA owned us? Time to own 'em back! Kick em when they're down.

Tom Collins

Aug 26, 2013
Can't take games like this lightly, could get chippy as LA doesn't have much to play for right now.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
McDaddy, Drai and Patty continue their solid play; 1G 1A for all three of them tonight.

I'm expecting somewhat of an emotional let down and a rough 1st period coming off of their most emotionally draining win of the year but I think they'll keep pace with the Quackers.

Wadewilson

Jun 27, 2006
Canada
HiatbKb.jpg

Just picked up this beauty for my office wall. Hope it brings some luck

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
predictions:

1. Quick will cry about something

2. We will win.

Really though I'm not sure how the Kings will come out playing. Could be a tough one. At least in theory.

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
I'm sure they will start LB on Saturday in Vancouver.

It's his hometown and it's a HNIC game. He will have family in attendance.

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
Am i the only one who kind of wants us to lose? I know how ridiculous this must sound after a decade of losing and finally winning but i like the spot were in
I would prefer to see a match up against the Sharks vs Calgary/Nashville
Am i the only one?? I mean ill take 1st in the Pacific but just looking ahead

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I could be wrong, but I don't see LA putting up much, if any fight. What for? It's not like they can make the playoffs OR eliminate the Oilers from the playoffs. At best, a win would worsen their draft lottery odds? They had their chance to "play tough", time for them to just quietly disappear into the night.

Edm still at times plays down to their opponents. I want to say edm jumps on them early but who knows. Would t surprise me if they just stand around and it becomes a snoozer. They need a win though to keep pace with the ducks though so I hope so. That and a win for talbot means they have all the motivation in the world not to

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
I think the oilers have a chance to beat any potential match up in the first round minus the preds. Hope that doesn't happen

Oilfan2

13.5%
Aug 12, 2005
I think the oilers have a chance to beat any potential match up in the first round minus the preds. Hope that doesn't happen

Oilers have the ability to beat, or lose to, any team in the league.

I'm not afraid of who they face.

The only issue will be their 'preparedness' and focus so it shouldn't matter the team.

Bring on the playoffs and whomever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad