Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2019 v6

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
They are incapable of blocking without taking a penalty. Dumb f***ing team with a dumb f***ing coach.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Anyone other than Harris is awful.

In any case there is a slim chance we might upset montreal but if we play hamilton they will beat us by 40 points at least.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
And I like how he entirely bypassed Briscoe, who was on the team the entire year, in favour of Williams.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Way to destroy a QBs career before it even starts, Maas.

Bravo.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
That's low!!!
Do you disagree? Bringing in your third string guy after kilgore marches your team for two second half touchdowns. Not to mention wasting your challenge when it was a clear headshot from Usher in the first half?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Both the Eskies and Oilers struggled today, but the difference is that the Oilers had really great goaltending.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I think Maas was reading this thread during the game. Cloned was calling for Williams and then Mass put him in. Hmm, makes you think. It would explain so much if they were the same guy.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
And I like how he entirely bypassed Briscoe, who was on the team the entire year, in favour of Williams.

This was my question.

Why would you bypass your #3 guy who was with you all year in practices (and knew the playbook) in favour of the new guy who would be unlikely in that situation to lead you to victory?

I know it gets old on this board but Mr. Maas has to be one of the most obtuse individuals I have ever seen in the CFL.

Well, its off to Montreal, I would give us about a 40% chance of winning but I wouldn't be shocked if the players could do it in spite of him. The Als are beatable.

Reactions: Cloned and guymez

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Been a fan for many moons and to me, it was clear as day every time they showed the team on the bench just looked check out.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Been a fan for many moons and to me, it was clear as day every time they showed the team on the bench just looked check out.

My feeling too. Looks like the team is already thinking about free agency. What player in their right mind would want to play for this guy versus all the other teams in the West and that would include B.C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad