Edmonton bye byes: Prongers departure v Gretzky's

Status
Not open for further replies.

chooch*

Whose was more honest?

Both started out blaming their wives. 99 when he saw the reaction began pointing at Pocklington. Then he blamed an unlucky looney/ Messiers receding hairline/ and McSorleys desire to get to LA.

In any case, the dressing room improved in Edmonton after both left..Oil won Cup in 90; will they win this year or next? I'd say no.. Pronger was just too important.

puck57

Dec 21, 2004
Whose was more honest?

Both started out blaming their wives. 99 when he saw the reaction began pointing at Pocklington. Then he blamed an unlucky looney/ Messiers receding hairline/ and McSorleys desire to get to LA.

In any case, the dressing room improved in Edmonton after both left..Oil won Cup in 90; will they win this year or next? I'd say no.. Pronger was just too important.

What ARE you talking about- "unlucky looney/Messier's receding hairline/and McSorley's desire to get to LA"- where did you come up with this? Makes absolutely no sense.

SniperMogilny2K6*

The Oilers are better without Pronger, No not by talent but it makes them have to try that much harder and it gives the rookies a chance.

I'll take Smith over Pronger because he has heart :teach:

KariyaIsGod*

What ARE you talking about- "unlucky looney/Messier's receding hairline/and McSorley's desire to get to LA"- where did you come up with this? Makes absolutely no sense.

Don't mind him.

Gretzky accidentally ran over his cat a few years back and he's had a vendetta ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad