Value of: Edmonton 1st+1 forward prospect+1D prospect+cap dump

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
No chance of this happening . Anyway with our cap we can not afford JH contract when we have other needs

Well I wasn't really posting it thinking anybody in their right mind would ever accept it, cap or not lol.

phlocky

Jan 2, 2007
Looking for the following package of assets .

Top 6 Winger , upgrade on D and back up goalie

Make your offers
Um, I want to know who the hell is this 1d prospect you are offering in the thread title because you guys don't have a dman on your roster let alone any prospect whom is 1d capable.

phlocky

Jan 2, 2007
I think you don't know what context clues are.
No, the thread title says "1d" as in a number one dman, it does NOT say one d (as in one of our less than stellar defensive prospects).

Goes back to "punctuation is important ". Saying "Let's eat grandma " would make you a cannibal but saying "Let's eat, grandma " makes you graciously inviting grandma to the table because dinner is ready.

Reactions: dukeofjive

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
No, the thread title says "1d" as in a number one dman, it does NOT say one d (as in one of our less than stellar defensive prospects).

Like I said, context clues.

Goes back to "punctuation is important ". Saying "Let's eat grandma " would make you a cannibal but saying "Let's eat, grandma " makes you graciously inviting grandma to the table because dinner is ready.

Note how if you somehow lacked the common sense to interpret that statement, it would not be a valid excuse for murder and committing an indecent act against human remains.

Much as I think you actually have the IQ to interpret the title in the way it was intended despite the confusing formatting, I have to assume you are smart enough not to devour your grandmother.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015

he's a delusional troll, don't bother with him

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Looking for the following package of assets .

Top 6 Winger , upgrade on D and back up goalie

Make your offers

Don't expect Rangers a fit directly, but possibly indirectly.

Your subject re: offers Edmonton 1st+1 forward prospect+1D prospect+cap dump vs the wish list indicated.

The 1st is a valued commodity, as to a discounted extent is the 2019 1st as well.
The F prospect is wide range of value, and guys like Yamo do not return much. Could be PKane, but could also be huge bust.
Not sure which 1D prospect you offer.
Some cap dump may be possible if you pay to make it worthwhile. But Lucic like Ryan and Seabrook will not get moved.
Klefbom as 1 part cap dump 1 part buy low risk has interest 'cause he could return to perceived form, or if he is injured, maybe he gets LTIR at some point.

---------
If 'yotes and NYR agreed on
Zib + Skjei + Andersson
for
AZ 2018 unprotected 1st + OEL

then
OEL + DeAngelo
for
EDM 2018 + 2019 1sts unprotected, Klefbom + Pulj

could upgrade/solve D issues.
Yes, OEL is coming to end of his deal, but the market would still be at least what rental for year and a half of McD was, which was def 1st, 2nd nxt year that can morph into a 1st, and multiple good prospects

If DeA and Bear + make right side respectable, and OEL extended long term, MAYBE that's enough to make EKarlsson give Oil a look. That would kill it for D.
Fs, can gamble RNH + + [prob LDs] for Galy + Max Pax, MAYBE

You can role the dice and see, if he approves, would Toews come here for RNH +. Obviously Hawks resist this as long as possible until salary cap concerns force them to consider all options.

We have some good prospects for net and you can take a chance one of them might be lightning in a bottle. Not sure what we would want, so expect look elsewhere for G options. Pavelec won't likely be renewed, so that is a cheap 1 yrs stopgap, maybe.

good luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad