EDM Jerseys on sale today

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Damn. I was hoping we'd get the inside scoop on who was being traded if they discounted one players jersey more than another. Pick carefully Oilers faithful. Only McDavid is a sure bet to be on the roster next year.

trick91

Jun 7, 2012
these sales have been frequent over the last few months. Its because of the jersey switch to adidas

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I got a Ference Oilers home jersey for $24 brand new in Calgary at Jersey City :laugh:

I didn't really even want one but at that price ... you can't say no. I think I'll get a lettering/number kit and put someone else on the back or just have the Ference and number removed (it has the "C" on the front too).

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Don't think they have been, not advertised anyway.

Jersey switch is after next season isn't it?

They have been, at least at Jersey City. Although 40% off on McDavid is great and something you won't find very often though.

Jersey city did have uncredited jerseys on sale for 50% off and crested up Hall/Eberle/Nuge for 30% off a couple months ago.

trick91

Jun 7, 2012
Adidas owns Reebok as well, so it's the same company.

yes but next season they are going to change a bit. Adidas lettering will replace rebook lettering. Check out the new Florida jerseys to see the difference.

I saw this deal at Sportchek a few months ago, and at Jersey City.

Crude

Rafters 94
Jul 15, 2007
Edmonton
I got a Ference Oilers home jersey for $24 brand new in Calgary at Jersey City :laugh:

I didn't really even want one but at that price ... you can't say no. I think I'll get a lettering/number kit and put someone else on the back or just have the Ference and number removed (it has the "C" on the front too).

Did this with a Paajarvi jersey last year, and now have a beautiful McDavid home jersey. It's pretty tedious, but remove the numbers and name bar with a seam ripper and then get extra strength Goo-Gone for any glue residue. Wash it a couple of times, and then you're set. Easily worth it to save the money, and also pretty rewarding haha :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad