Proposal: EDM/FLA

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Mascherin led an ok OHL team deep in the playoffs hes a stud. Boeser benefited from playing on a stacked offensively Canucks team. I think you're out of your element here friend.

Canucks were stacked offensively. Really, bro?

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Lmao don't make idiotic proposals like Larsson for Mascherin if you arent prepared to take some backlash .

This is not even a backlash. Besides, the guy to whom I've been speaking pretends to know about the Canucks, so I wrote that.
As for the notion of an "idiotic proposal", that's your opinion, although you clearly have no grasp for it, anyways. ;)

Bargainbin

1 FOR 1
Jun 17, 2017
Larsson + Puljujarvi + 10th Overall
for
Ekblad + Tippet + Mascherin

Larsson is a better fit on Florida to play a shutdown role alongside yandle than Ekblad who would be better utilized in Edmonton. They get an upgrade on their rw prospect and give up mascherin who said he wont sign.
EDM gets their pp qb rd. A weaker but still stud rw prospect and a decent lw prospect. 10th overall is added in to address the difference between Ekblad and Larsson and Pulju and Tippet.
Flame away.
Florida hangs up the phone

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
for

Larsson is a better fit on Florida to play a shutdown role alongside yandle than Ekblad who would be better utilized in Edmonton. They get an upgrade on their rw prospect and give up mascherin who said he wont sign.
EDM gets their pp qb rd. A weaker but still stud rw prospect and a decent lw prospect. 10th overall is added in to address the difference between Ekblad and Larsson and Pulju and Tippet.
Flame away.

No from Florida and they won't be polite about it

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
You wouldn't want Ekblad. He's injury-prone, just as Tanev is.

He's missed 19 games in 4 years....
14 of those in one year. How does that make him injury prone? Opposing players slamming his head into the boards? Tanev is way more injury prone.

Too namy concussions . Ekblad is one hit away from being Lindros or Pronger no thx.

Every player is one or two hit(s) away from being Lindros or Pronger. Such a silly argument.

Reactions: Laus723

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
He's missed 19 games in 4 years....
14 of those in one year. How does that make him injury prone? Opposing players slamming his head into the boards? Tanev is way more injury prone.

Every player is one or two hit(s) away from being Lindros or Pronger. Such a silly argument.
Ekblad has had nasty concussions the more you get the bigger impact on a career Ekblad has 4 and if you think players are at the same risk of career ending concussions like Ekblad your post is silly , he has had 4 already Please, Panthers, don’t turn Aaron Ekblad into Eric Lindros | The Hockey News

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Ekblad has had nasty concussions the more you get the bigger impact on a career Ekblad has 4 and if you think players are at the same risk of career ending concussions like Ekblad your post is silly , he has had 4 already Please, Panthers, don’t turn Aaron Ekblad into Eric Lindros | The Hockey News

I read the article when it came out..
My point still stands that any player can be retired with one or two hits.
So nobody would trade for Crosby after his concussion history? Or Malkin?

David Booth took a dirty hit from Richards and that ONE hit basically derailed his career, he never sniffed 30 goals again. There's many other players that one hit destroyed their career or severely limited it.

Last edited:

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I read the article when it came out..
My point still stands that any player can be retired with one or two hits.
So nobody would trade for Crosby after his concussion history? Or Malkin?

David Booth took a dirty hit from Richards and that ONE hit basically detailed his career, he never sniffed 30 goals again. There's many other players that one hit destroyed their career or severely limited it.
Ekblad is a great player I would not want my team to give up signifigant assets for him it's to risky .

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
for

Flame away.

I’d like to know how he’d be better utilized in Edmonton?

EDMOILERS9729

Dec 25, 2017
I’d like to know how he’d be better utilized in Edmonton?
He would get pp time and play a bigger role. In FLA you guys already have a great pp qb in Yandle. In EDM he would just be used more and not be stuck behind another guy.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
He would get pp time and play a bigger role. In FLA you guys already have a great pp qb in Yandle. In EDM he would just be used more and not be stuck behind another guy.

He got 2nd PP unit time, and some 1st unit time, played top pairing minutes with Yandle, wasnt sheltered like years past, and netted 16 goals for us. He will take on even more responsibility next season, so I dont see how much more he can add by going to Edmonton.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Wow, turrible deal.

Lol to people saying they would t want him, lol to that whole better used in Edmonton nonsense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad