Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] F Mattias Janmark signs extension with the Oilers (1 year, $1M)

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
But it's still the same Ken Holland. I get the impression that he's building up to a blockbuster finale ....... that will look good at first but by December the Oiler fans will be back to cursing his name. Last year it was Campbell.
Doubtful

• Haha
Reactions: thefutures

IIxGURUxII

Jul 19, 2018
Aside from his PK and defensive zone starts he's okay .. decent depth .. personally would have proffered to look elsewhere

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
That's a clean contract

He'll outperform that 1M cap hit easily. Him and Ryan at a combined 1.9M is beautiful

Yep. They both outplayed their previous cap hits and now they’re both back for 600k less.

Probably could have got 2+M with term elsewhere? Strange.

I don’t know about 2+, but he definitely earned a raise over his 1.25 caphit. With Kampf getting 2.4 it’s a possibility he could have I guess though

Was really solid with the Hawks, I don't understand why he just never gets paid anywhere.

He didn’t want to leave Edmonton, and took what we could afford. Just like Ryan. Despite the HF narrative, players want to be in Edmonton right now and are signing discounts to be here (Nuge, Kane, Ceci, Ryan, Janmark, McLeod, etc)

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Was really solid with the Hawks, I don't understand why he just never gets paid anywhere.
Victim of the flat cap.

With that said, this is very solid for the Oilers. He plays a lot of minutes and plays them effectively, he's more of a 3rd than a 4th liner here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad