PTO: [EDM] F Brandon Sutter PTO with the Oilers (released)

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Officially PTO season! Sutter is making an attempt at a comeback aftet missing 2 seasons with long covid

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Neat. Would be cool to see him make a comeback.

Same goes for guys like Klefbom, Donskoi and Hagelin if any have any interest in playing.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
If he gets a contract, and plays games.

He’ll play a string of like 20 games for instance and you won’t he hear his name said by the announcers once.

I’ve never seen a guy who gets ice time and plays games but you forget that he is actually on the roster.

Reactions: andora

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
one of my least favourite players ever

happy for him as a human that he’s healthy enough to do a PTO

would be happy as a canucks fan if edmonton had him playing games on their team

but their GM is not jim benning so inevitably they will notice that his jersey says sutter but he plays the exact opposite of it and then he’ll get released

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
If he can play well enough after long covid being a 4th liner or 13th forward could be solid.

Guy in Pittsburgh never really became that 3C or top 6 winger that was expected.

Similar to Vancouver but I will cheer him on at the end go get that bread.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Neat. Would be cool to see him make a comeback.

Same goes for guys like Klefbom, Donskoi and Hagelin if any have any interest in playing.
It isnt a lack of interest that's stopping Hagelin, it's a lack of the pupil in his eye never being able to dilate ever again and a severe lack of vision, that eye got MAJORLY f***ed up bad and any kind of injury to it again and he may have to have it removed, hell he almost had to get it removed to begin with.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
He's a great guy TBH. I'm happy to hear that he's finally health from long covid to attempt a comeback.

If he isn't expected to be your third line center, your team is in good shape. He was overused in Van, but he could be a decent 4th liner who can PK, win faceoffs, and put the puck in the net.

Hope he lands a spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad