Waived: [EDM] F Adam Erne waived by the Oilers (cleared)

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Should be Lavoie being called up, but will probably end up being Gagner.
Really don't care who it is as long as they can bring something. Playing 11-7 and Erne only managed 8 minutes a night.

We need more out of players and if Gagner can bring something then so be it. If it's Lavoie than so be it.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Should be Lavoie being called up, but will probably end up being Gagner.

Personally I'd rather have Lavoie and Holloway overripen in the AHL. Holloway hasn't even played a full year in the AHL. Lavoie is close... but more of a mid-season callup.

Broberg and VD are too green to being playing regular minutes. Broberg's played a total of 38 AHL games... and I think it's crazy to shove him into the lineup. He's an excellent PP QB and I think another year in the AHL will show that and probably not fit into the Oilers system since we have Bouch.

ElPrimeTime

Dec 23, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Personally I'd rather have Lavoie and Holloway overripen in the AHL. Holloway hasn't even played a full year in the AHL. Lavoie is close... but more of a mid-season callup.

Broberg and VD are too green to being playing regular minutes. Broberg's played a total of 38 AHL games... and I think it's crazy to shove him into the lineup. He's an excellent PP QB and I think another year in the AHL will show that and probably not fit into the Oilers system since we have Bouch.

Normally, I'd agree with this take if we had players that could produce in those roles. Getting your 1st point from a bottom 6 player 8 games into the season is abysmal.

• Wow
Reactions: The Pale King

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
What's hilarious to me is that Erne was probably Oilers second best bottom-6er (after Ryan).
Nah he was our worst player on mosts nights. Not that the others are doing a ton, but Erne is horrible out there.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
If only this guy had pot 18 goals for them, they would have made the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad