EDITORIAL: BUYER BEWARE! Fanatics Is Selling Counterfeit Sports Memorabilia!

TealTown22

Mar 26, 2013
San Jose, CA
www.tealtownusa.com
BUYER BEWARE! Fanatics Is Selling Counterfeit Sports Memorabilia! - Teal Town USA

Most visitors to the TealTownUSA website or listeners of our podcast know we are not Fanatics fans. We find their designs uninspired and homogenized, their product quality is abhorrent and inconsistent, and the lack of attention to detail is documented almost daily on social media. While the product on the various online outlets they manage such as shop.nhl.com, nflshop.com, and mlbshop.com are licensed and authentic, Fanatics owns other sites that are selling counterfeit sports apparel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Just ordered some t-shirts marked as fanatics brand. They finally showed up and they're terrible... It's a digital print so the colors are dull and muddled. Never again.

TealTown22

Mar 26, 2013
San Jose, CA
www.tealtownusa.com
Just ordered some t-shirts marked as fanatics brand. They finally showed up and they're terrible... It's a digital print so the colors are dull and muddled. Never again.

So many horror stories of bad printing. A friend bought a shirt that had printing that flaked and peeled after a single wash. Meanwhile, I have a 25 year old starter shirt that has never flaked.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Isn't this the place every one says people should buy from instead of nhl shop because its cheaper and better?

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
So many horror stories of bad printing. A friend bought a shirt that had printing that flaked and peeled after a single wash. Meanwhile, I have a 25 year old starter shirt that has never flaked.

I print t-shirts for a day job. Most of those guys either don't treat their shirts right or they don't lay enough ink down. You can get good results with digital, but you gotta take the time to get good settings down or else it just looks like garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad