Edge & Christian Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness: Premieres Tonight

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Just watched the 4th episode of this. It definitely has its moments, I enjoyed the stuff with Stardust. But man, the show really ran out of gas in the last 5-6 minutes.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Shows have been definitely getting better as it goes along
Which is a shame because it started off lukewarm which turned people off

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
This show really is hilarious, and I marked out multiple times in this most recent episode. #PeteGasHOF

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Was last nights the one where they dug up Sean Mooney of all people? I want to see that.

Those of us in the Boston area may recall a time (late 90s) when Mooney showed up as the weekend anchor at channel 4 news, the CBS affiliate. It was always so startling, like he'd be doing a story on a guy who drove a school bus full of kids while drunk and I'm expecting him to throw it to Virgil to cut a promo on Repo Man.

Speaking of Virgil, I admire that his guest spot showed an ability to make light of himself.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I was definitely underwhelmed by the first show, but gave it a second chance last weekend (mostly to catch Bayley's segment). The subsequent shows have been pretty entertaining, albeit a couple recurring segments are still falling a bit flat.

Definitely helping some of the talent show their comedic chops. I did enjoy the quick AJ "Will they [WWE] talk about it?" game show bit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
"You don't even look like Donald Trump, you look like Dolph Ziggler, but he doesn't draw money."

Oct 18, 2011
i love how one of the big points of the show, is saying things that could get them heat from management or talent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad