BRUINS GDT EDF Game 6 - Third Period - we are all frustrated so keep it civil

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Wither won’t do it - but I would look into what you can get for Pasta. He hears foot steps he tough teams in the playoffs. Not good

Whatever my complaints about Pasta may be, the fact is he gets points. He had 14 points in 10 games coming into this game.

Its most of the rest of the lineup that needs some serious alterations

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
Fire them both with the idiot Neely and start fresh.

They gave Cassidy the best line in hockey. Yes Sweeney should go too, no question. I don't think they re-sign Taylor Hall after this. Feel bad for Bergy and Marchand. They deserve better. Cassidy has always been a questionable coaching hire. Claude was better no question. Mike Reilly is a waiver-wire player and never should have been on our second pairing.

I wonder if anyone will ask Sweeney why he didn't draft Barzal in the post-series presser. That is the only question I would ask.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Defensive injuries spelled the end of the Bruins having any real Hope to advance this year. Stay safe everyone. Now rooting against everyone left, so not sure how that’s going to work:sarcasm: my head will explode if Habs and TBL are the SC final

Reactions: CaptDenisPotvin

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Bergy should spit on Trotz for even insinuating he was cheating.

But I digress.

Respect? Pierre go f yourself too bud.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Gonna be a real interesting off season. I expect massive changes.

I admire your optimism but this team is the 2013 Canucks...the hard years are about to begin when the top tow players (Sedin/Sedin and Marchand/Bergeron) decline and no support on any other line. Kesler and Krejci were both done then as well.

Full rebuild coming.

What's scary is ta guy that can't draft is at the helm.

Reactions: Lo97 and frankiess

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
the 4th line on both playoff opponents dominated ours, the B`s 4th produced nothing nor added one ounce of energy or made opponents pay the price for playing the puck. Might not be the only reason this team lost but it`s one that needs to be addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad