Post-Game Talk: EDF Game 6 - That's All Folks - IT'S OVAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
More often than not its goaltending. The difference
between Varlamov and Rask was significant.

Last two games Rask was no better than Jarry
stopping pucks. Granted Gryz literally
gifted prime chances to Nelson and Palmieri
but Rask was awful at stopping pucks G 5/6.

Rask play didn't matter.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Next season should be a return to normalcy. Normal schedule, play everyone, not condensed. We should have a better idea about things then.

I don't expect Krejci to be back. Rask is the real problem. Obviously still capable, but health is a big question mark. If he isn't signed either there is a lot of money left to fill holes. May be the most interesting off season in a long time.
Personally would like to see Rask back for one more season less money obviously,just to maybe split goaltending with Swayman,but can’t see him agreeing to a one year contract.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
Personally would like to see Rask back for one more season less money obviously,just to maybe split goaltending with Swayman,but can’t see him agreeing to a one year contract.
The problem now is he will undoubtedly miss a few months of the regular season after surgery. At 35 is it too risky to resign him. I say let him go, play Sway and sign someone like a Gurbauer, Ullmark or even Wedgewood from the Devils to give Swayman rest and competition.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
We'll just have to wait and see. I am not optimistic.
Optimistic that they have replacements in the pipeline or optimistic that they will have a rebuild,if no one takes those guys places in a few years ,they won’t really have a choice for a rebuild,because they will pretty much suck ,unless they are going to replace them with free agents.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
The problem now is he will undoubtedly miss a few months of the regular season after surgery. At 35 is it too risky to resign him. I say let him go, play Sway and sign someone like a Gurbauer, Ullmark or even Wedgewood from the Devils to give Swayman rest and competition.
Or they are more likely to get him on a cheap one year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad