Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
If you can get both Coleman and Goodrow from TB
in FA that would be a unique way to damage
them and improve your team with players with existing
chemistry and Cup pedigree. Than go for Olesiak.
the problem is going forward, there's no guarantees even Jay Leach will be staying in the organization, never mind the traditional Free agency Frenzy

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Aren’t we all .

I just read that he said he wasn't hurt. He said he wants to play for the Bruins and he isn't concerned with maxing his salary, he said he has made a lot of money. He said he want a home, he said he has played for 4 teams in 4 years. He says he likes the Bruins and hopes they like him enough to give him a job at a place he can call home.

I hope the Bruins will sign him. They do not have that many scorers.

Go Bruins

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
So Rask played with a torn hip labrum, that explains his lack of side to side mobility. He should have sucked it up and told Cassidy he couldn’t play and to put Swayman in. Hindsight and all that’s.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Well the good news for the Rask haters is that they will get a 3- 5 month glimpse of hockey life without Tuukka.

For those of us who have appreciated the many years with Tuukka, we may be able to have our cake and eat it too.

Tuukka has indicated it is the Bruins or nowhere.

The Bruins could use Tampa Bay's blueprint of manipulating the salary cap ( Kucherov) to strengthen the team and still have Rask available to tutor Swayman and then rejoin the team for another playoff run..

Reactions: KiwiBruin and BMC

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Well the good news for the Rask haters is that they will get a 3- 5 month glimpse of hockey life without Tuukka.

For those of us who have appreciated the many years with Tuukka, we may be able to have our cake and eat it too.

Tuukka has indicated it is the Bruins or nowhere.

The Bruins could use Tampa Bay's blueprint of manipulating the salary cap ( Kucherov) to strengthen the team and still have Rask available to tutor Swayman and then rejoin the team for another playoff run..
except that is now illegal if the league's aware of that

remer

Oct 18, 2005
I dont believe Gryz can be a top 4 guy in the playoffs.
Simple answer is “No” to Gryz in top 4.
Bruins need a true Number 1 Left Defender.
Likely need another top 4 on the Right.
Solid defence wins Championships.

Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
So Rask played with a torn hip labrum, that explains his lack of side to side mobility. He should have sucked it up and told Cassidy he couldn’t play and to put Swayman in. Hindsight and all that’s.

Or Cassidy should have found the stones to tell Rask he wasn't playing.

Players routinely tell their coaches they're good to go when they really aren't and I understand that, they're fiercely competitive people. In this instance Cassidy should have overridden Rask and put Swayman in. A torn labrum isn't a hangnail.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

There are a lot of people here and elsewhere should consider some things before they push the red “post reply” button. Myself guilty of that as well.

Great..you made a point on the internet. Maybe sometimes it’s at the detriment of the team you claim to “love”

What the f*** do you mean by that???????????
:laugh:

I joke of course. It's a legitimate point. Whole world is wired pretty tight these days, and just so easy to vent online.

Reactions: BrainOfJ

remer

Oct 18, 2005
I just read that he said he wasn't hurt. He said he wants to play for the Bruins and he isn't concerned with maxing his salary, he said he has made a lot of money. He said he want a home, he said he has played for 4 teams in 4 years. He says he likes the Bruins and hopes they like him enough to give him a job at a place he can call home.

I hope the Bruins will sign him. They do not have that many scorers.

Go Bruins
Bruins can’t lose a top talented player like Hall especially when he wants to be a Bruin. This team lacks talent.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Someone should explain to Mr. DeBrusk that dealing with criticism is part of being an adult and that criticism is part of the process of improvement, both personally & professionally.

He comes across as a whiny little shit until the last sentence.

OK Jake, prove your "haters" wrong.

Reactions: capecodder

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Not allot of free agents centers out there
If they don’t sign Krecji move Coyle to the second line center with Hall and Debrusk
Studnika to center the third line

Reactions: JerseyBruin

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
I believe the Isles played every game all season long, with an intact 6-man Defensive unit. Yes they lost Lee and Wahlstrom, but that team was healthy in a way few teams ever could be. They rarely made colossal lapses in judgement partially due to that continuity . . .the biggest challenge was inserting Zajak and Palmeri into the lineup.

I don't believe the Bruins D-Unit is as poor as they played at times . . .they just were never able to establish continuity of D-pairings.

Other than the Bergy-Pasta-Marchand line, this is true of lines 2-4. No continuity. Players moving up and down and out of the lineup. Cassidy was throwing darts at a moving dartboard all season.

Insert a Letang or Seth Jones. Forsberg take DK's spot? Jetison Ritchie, Kuraly . . .JDB can't be worse - he has a lot to prove. . . i'm hopeful.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
And funny enough when he decided last year he couldn't play because it was for the best of the team....he gets absolutely shit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad