BRUINS GDT EDF Game 5 - Fishsticks @ BRUINS - 6:40 PM - Season On The Brink - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
No its not we can still win 2 straight.

We have also come back from 2 goals down to force OT this series even if we lost that one.

Kuraly and Wagner are absolute garbage and have been at fault on EVERY Islander goal the cowardly coach better sit both next game. I don't care who comes in either anyone McKegg, Blidh whoever just not those 2.

In NYI next game the calls will be even worse.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Again, Bruins are in need of third period heroics. How many times have they gotten themselves into this position these playoffs alone?

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Pretty sure the refs are punishing Bruce for his, rather mild, complaining. Other coaches complain and get results. Bruce "complains" and gets punished.
They didn't punish berube, they rewarded him.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I get people are frustrated but this series isn’t over. Even if the Islanders win tonight they still have to win one more.

yea, I said bruins in 7 so no reason to change my prediction now. I can totally see the Bruins winning 6 and 7 if they lose tonight, but it won’t be without changes. Cassidy has to make them. If he doesn’t it might be time to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad