Recalled/Assigned: Eddie Pasquale recalled.

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Supposedly precautionary, someone may have the flu.

Though I'd be stoked if we did trade for Miller.. Cement our status as team USA even further :p

Chaosmonkey

Sep 15, 2011
I smell trade. Lots of injured goalies out there.

That's what I think too. As per the freep this morning both Pavs and Montoya finished practice yesterday with no apparent issues. I guess we will just have to wait and see how this plays out.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Not that one, the other guy..... The Wrestler

I don't see anyone giving up any appreciable pieces for who has historically been a sub-par backup goalie. He may be better than a lot of depth goalies in the NHL, but I doubt he can seriously move someone's backup goalie out of position.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
I was hoping Pav was going to start Thurs/ Rangers and sat/Leafs and Montoya to shut out the Senators again on Sunday afternoon ..........

This might throw a wrench in the works........I wonder if one our goalies have a upper or lower body injury????????????????????:sarcasm:, and if they do I wonder if it is day to day , or if it is week to week ????????????:sarcasm:

RECCE

The Dog House
Apr 29, 2010
Margaritaville
My guess is some sore of Flu or perhaps food poisoning.

Possibly old mayonnaise :dunno:

hold-the-mayo-please.jpg

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Hope it is precautionary, I'd like to see a Pavs/Montoya combo this weekend. I wouldn't mind seeing Pasquale play if one of them is under the weather.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
With Cormier yesterday how many active players on our roster??

I guess Slater must have been put on IR.

Last edited:

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
That's what I think too. As per the freep this morning both Pavs and Montoya finished practice yesterday with no apparent issues. I guess we will just have to wait and see how this plays out.

wait. you're going to trade a decent back-up to a team...and then leave a meh rookie as the back-up?
unless there is something really tangible coming back (which there wouldn't be for a back-up) or it is part of a Montoya plus Burmi deal, then it is an injury.

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
Big Al, y u no healthy? :( I guess that means another 13 games straight for Pavs unless he lets in 8 goals again.

Though I'd be stoked if we did trade for Miller.. Cement our status as team USA even further :p

Unfortunately I fear Team USA might be just another canadian team in a few seasons. Our inept leadership doesn't see the wisdom in favouring americans like the brilliant strategy in Atlanta and they're adding more maple syrup chuckers than the free and brave. :sarcasm: am I doin it right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad