Post-Game Talk: ECSF Gm 7 | FLYERS (H) vs. Islanders (A) | Sat., Sep. 5, 2020

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Flyers will likely add a healthy Lindblom, Patrick, Frost, Friedman, maybe a wild card like Laczynski. That’s not small potatoes. Guys like Farabee and Myers and Hart should only improve.

We should never have to see Thompson, Grant, and a slim chance of Hagg again. Hopefully, Therrien gets canned. I won’t get my hopes up about the last two because hockey.

Try not to f*** it up, Chuck Fletcher. If this postseason proved one thing, we need as much talent as possible to outplay less talented teams. This current product is not more than the sum of its parts. So better stock up on parts. Pretty much every chance Vigneault had to show himself a changed man proved a dud. Player performance was inconsistent, but this team as a whole was outplayed and outsmarted nightly. Approaching the off-season, doubling down on bad decisions — and finding some new ones — is what concerns me.

(Pleasure spending another season with you fascists).

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
lxArEER.jpg

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Was just expressing this to a friend of mine. This has been the most joyless playoff experience I've ever had, almost feel worse about the team going forward than I would've had they just croaked to the Habs. The more I saw, the less I liked.

I knew the Hak playoffs were going to be fruitless. So that was whatever.

AV had a good enough regular season that there was hope he might have learned something. He did not. He's the same choker he ever was.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Some positives this year with a true emergence of Hart and Myers. Lind healthy.

Coaching and talent evaluation continues to be a big red flag with this organization.

This has a very Hakstolian stench. Teams having to overcome a stupid GM and stupid coaching. AV is damn lucky that Hart is his goaltender.

Ghost needs to ask for a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad