Post-Game Talk: ECSF Gm 6 | FLYERS (5) vs. Islanders (4) Double OT | Thu., Sep. 3, 2020 |

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Would you be at all surprised if they re-sign Hagg and Braun?

I wouldn't. They love that kind of player.
hagg yes, braun I would be so pissed. Hagg is 100% resigning since he is a rfa an they love him. Braun is gone, i just can't see it when we have freidmna, ghost, hagg all on nhl contracts

Reactions: achdumeingute

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
they are for sure resigning Hagg. He won't make much.

I think Braun will get a better offer.

hagg yes, braun I would be so pissed. Hagg is 100% resigning since he is a rfa an they love him. Braun is gone, i just can't see it when we have freidmna, ghost, hagg all on nhl contracts

Hagg is literally one of the worst players in the whole league. If they're too stupid to get rid of him our future is in serious danger.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Irvdog13

Jan 20, 2020
f***ING MAKES ME SICK WHEN A PLAYER HAS TO TRY TO KEEP UP MENTALLY...
THOMPSON WATCHING THE PUCK GO BETWEEN THE LEGS...
NEVER CAN ANTICIPATE A PLAY...
NEVER HAS HIS STICK ON ICE...AAUGH.
GUYS SET UP BACKDOOR...LOOKING FOR TAP-IN WITHOUT THEIR STICK ON THE ICE!
PLAYERS TAKEN ROUTINELY BY SURPRISE AND BECAUSE OF THAT FANNING ON PUCKS AND ****ING UP SIMPLE PLAYS THAT ARE GAME-CHANGING OPPORTUNITIES...
NOTHING SEEMS TO BE INGRAINED WITH A LOT OF THESE GUYS...
BY THE TIME THEY EEEEEVENTUALLY FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WANT TO DO THEIR STICK GETS LIFTED...
A LANE GETS FILLED....
AAAND YET ANOTHER f***ING TURNOVER IS CREATED...
I THINK WE ARE A DUMB TEAM...
GENERALLY SPEAKING
Word.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
All of it. I'm on a self-imposed ban from GDTs during the games.

f*** it might as well break out the plot lines to keep last night's magic alive

"The Gang Gets Hospitalized"

The gang get t-boned in Dennis' Range Rover and are admitted to the ER for their injuries. Dennis and Dee have a contest to see who can score a date first with the medical staff. Frank wanders the hospital badly hallucinating after stealing medication from another patient. Charlie and Mac desperately fight for survival against their minor injuries and severe, sudden co-dependency on one other.

They're all discharged by a mortified hospital staff and told to never come back

"The Gang Wins The Lottery"

Charlie finds an old scratch off ticket (no one knows who bought it) and realizes they've won $2 million. Dennis defaults to the moral high ground of saying the ticket belongs to Charlie while of course making a plan to take the ticket for himself. Mac and Dee frantically team together in order to stop this plight because they know Dennis is lying. They of course hope to get the ticket on their own and have their own plot to betray one other as well. All 4 conspire against Frank from so much as getting a penny because he's already rich.

The ticket is years old and the game has ended. Their win is invalid

"Dennis Gets A STD"

Frightened, humiliated and his pride tarnished, Dennis dramatically overblows a simple case of Syphilis as if it is the end of the world. Mac immediately responds with hypochondria and asking every person he's ever been with sexually if they could've given him a STD as opposed to simply checking into a health clinic. He dramatically contemplates the consequences of possibly having AIDS as punishment for his sexuality even though he doesn't. Frank, Charlie and Dee finally resolve the issue of Charlie's paternity due to sex being such a big issue at the moment.

Frank is not the father and Charlie's mom is an absolute whore.

"The Waitress"

We take a look at an average day in the life of the waitress. This includes Dennis pulling at her heart strings, Charlie stalking her, binge drinking, petty confrontations with Dee and as well as Mac and Frank trying to pull her into their latest scheme of selling stolen medical equipment she can take from a rehab facility.

"The Gang Goes Skydiving"

- Haven't worked out any details. I just think the premise is possibly hilarious

"The Gang Burns Down The Bar"

- See above

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Only one of those people even live in Pennsylvania :laugh:
giphy.gif