GDT: ECSF - Game 6 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes , 8pm EST, ESPN - Series (CAR 3-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
It's also no secret... Special teams either lose us the game or win us the game.

A SHG on the road, is about has bad as it gets. How many SHGs have we given up now? in these playoffs.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
So annoying it's an 8PM game. Keep them at 7 for crying out loud.
If Calgary had won the other night, the Rangers would have played at 7. They are playing at 8 since it's the only game tonight. They did the same thing with Colorado/St. Louis last night, with the game starting at 8 rather than the usual 9:30.

Reactions: Riche16

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
They looked cooked after game two as well so.

Amusing that the rest of the NHL is going to be sitting around waiting for this series to finish.

I’m looking to Kreider to play with energy tonight and set the tone. He’s the leader and so the energy level is going to be partly his responsibility.

He’s only got so many more seasons to try to win a championship here (At least, while being a critical part of the core) and I think he knows that.

Reactions: Breaded Fox

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Win or lose just play hard and make them earn it. Leave it all on the ice. Put the kid line back together also. Carolina is just a different team at home vs road, 7-0 vs 0-5. We can do this. First goal is key as always.

Reactions: Atax

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
As long as we play our best, it is what it is. Carolina is a damn good team. They are conditioned and fast. I’m not 100% certain we win this one but we are way closer to being a Cup contender than I thought. And that’s with Panarin and Kakko underwhelming. That’s with Kreider regressing. That’s with Goodrow and Blais out. That’s with Igor looking human at points.

But please win. This is all I have to look forward to. I had a setback after my open heart surgery and I’m more or less bedridden for the next few weeks to months. I’ll be ok but I’m bored asf.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
As long as we play our best, it is what it is. Carolina is a damn good team. They are conditioned and fast. I’m not 100% certain we win this one but we are way closer to being a Cup contender than I thought. And that’s with Panarin and Kakko underwhelming. That’s with Kreider regressing. That’s with Goodrow and Blais out. That’s with Igor looking human at points.

But please win. This is all I have to look forward to. I had a setback after my open heart surgery and I’m more or less bedridden for the next few weeks to months. I’ll be ok but I’m bored asf.
Hang in there my friend. Best of luck to you on a smooth recovery

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Please shoot the puck tonight. Push the pace and take it to them, don’t let them get into their groove. SCORE FIRST!

Please win tonight. I hate getting eliminated on home ice.

Reactions: Riche16

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I’m still impressed that we beat Pittsburgh in the first round and somewhat surprised Carolina has posed such a challenge for us. Thought we’d win this in six. No matter what happens tonight, our young ones will have gained invaluable experience en route to hopefully building a proper contender.

All that said: LGR!!!

I'd be floored if we didn't have guys on stimulants.
Certainly Panarin. His speed has suddenly improved but at the expense of his judgment. Kinda like a coke-riddled banker.

Reactions: leetch99

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Assume Canes are gonna be going all out tonight. They don't want another disappointing game on the road....Hopefully our guys show some heart and at least push it to 7. Last game was an abomination. Please hockey Gods, be with us tonight

Reactions: CLW and AirGut

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
A win tonight and a close loss in G7 is starting to feel like the optimal outcome to me (outside of winning the Cup obviously). Max experience, including the bitter taste of a G7 loss to build from and motivate them moving forward.

The team as currently constituted is not going to beat Colorado. They are too injured and the second line is ineffective in all facets of the game other than the PP. The fourth line is also obviously, uh, sub optimal.

I think TBL is beatable, but it would take a miracle.

This team has grown by leaps and bounds over last season. The best is yet to come for the kids. Hopefully we find out that both Panarin and Fox are seriously injured and they can come back strong next year while avoiding late season injuries. Get Strome out of here and replace him with Copp and another two way C that’s strong in the dots and on the boards.

We get three more cracks at this with Shesty on a nice contract. Feeling good about that for sure.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

What the hell?? Sending prayers your way! Mind me asking what happened?

Reactions: Rempe73

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ

🙏

Reactions: Rempe73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad