savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
IMG_0351.gif

Reactions: DoTheBlue

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
A big problem is that 0 of our top 6 guys play a physical game. Soft as Charmin. I guess Laf/Trocheck do, but more of a pest type.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I can't get over the luck and timing on that Martinook play. He dove like 15 feet out and just stayed slowly sliding the entire way to the net. Feels like that was probably a stupid thing to do and yet it worked out to the millimeter lol. I'd also like to see the overhead shot of that. Surprised there was virtually no break to look closer.
Looked too close to just gloss over it. They spend hours debating an over the glass delay of game call.

Reactions: TriFF51

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
We have Kreider, Zibanejad, Panarin, Trocheck, and Laf.

Cuylle scored at a halfway decent 5v5 rate for his minutes and has potential.

Roslovic, I wouldn't play on Hartford. Put him in a boat and sink the f***er.

Everyone else is an honest to God 4th liner. Too much dreck in the lineup.

People will only want to talk about #TheCore but the five guys I mentioned have 13 of 16 goals in this series.

I'm open to moving one of them if it's necessary to round things out, but blowing them up isn't it. The top guys are really not the problem here.

We won seven in a row with Zibanejad and Trocheck on a 2PPG pace. That wasn't lasting. Nobody is giving you that outside of the two f***s on Edmonton.

And 4 out of 5 of them are entering the back 9 of their careers.

Our inability to develop enough good young forwards has bitten us in the ass yet again.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
We have Kreider, Zibanejad, Panarin, Trocheck, and Laf.

Cuylle scored at a halfway decent 5v5 rate for his minutes and has potential.

Roslovic, I wouldn't play on Hartford. Put him in a boat and sink the f***er.

Everyone else is an honest to God 4th liner. Too much dreck in the lineup.

People will only want to talk about #TheCore but the five guys I mentioned have 13 of 16 goals in this series.

I'm open to moving one of them if it's necessary to round things out, but blowing them up isn't it. The top guys are really not the problem here.

We won seven in a row with Zibanejad and Trocheck on a 2PPG pace. That wasn't lasting. Nobody is giving you that outside of the two f***s on Edmonton.
If you had to move one of the top guys, whom do you choose?

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
shorten the bench,start double shifting the Bread line with the other 3 lines.what choice do we have at this point.them 3 are the only ones who generate anything

Reactions: duhmetreE

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I don’t want to get too ahead of myself here but let’s be honest 95% of this current roster is gonna be back next season whether we like it or not. I don’t think Drury has the balls/vision to see the problems and fix them even if they have clauses. We’ll get the usual bullshit quotes oh we were right there we just didn’t get the breaks. Gus is gone, the 2 Dollar Tree pickups will be gone. Goodrow? Maybe. Other than that I can’t see this organization having the wherewithal to do anything else.

Reactions: The Undertaker

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
too bad big mouth Rodrigues is on the wrong team, we need him to take a bad retaliation penalty to save our season again

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If they want to win game 7 Trouba needs to drop back to the 3rd pair and 55 needs to be scratched.
the former has 50/50 shot of happening and the latter has zero percent chance of happening.
The stupidity of putting Trouba back on the 2nd pair has no bounds.

Reactions: gabevh3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad