Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 6 - HIBERNATION BEGINS - Florida wins series 4-2

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I’ll be disappointed if the Bruins don’t make some changes by way of moving some core guys out.
Love you Marchy and everything you gave to the team but I’d look to move him out. He’s cooked.
Coyle or Zacha take your pick. I’d rather move Coyle and play Zacha on the wing. Ullmark and Gryzlyk need to be moved out as well.
Use the cap space to snag a centre and bring in some young players, this team needs a new leadership core.
82293867+2
113710+3
I am searching how in hell someone can say Marchand is cooked......

MrKabukiman

Ne pas plonger!
Nov 12, 2007
Mass.
This team overachieved. Personally I’d love to move on from montgomery, Sweeney, and Neely and start fresh.

Mcavoy and Pasternak were exposed this offseason. I think you see a middling product moving forward the next couple of years, unfortunately. Need someone who can draft well. It starts there.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
If Maroon is back, I want him on the coaching staff. He can barely move, and it's not gonna get better. I can't imagine hw bad he would look if we asked him to play 80 games. he was one of the problems in the postseason
Maroon was a waste of a lineup spot. Tonight he barely moved. I understand the concept of getting him, he’s just no longer that guy, patrolling the red line and looking menacing during pregame skate does not win games. The short cameo was enough, time to move along.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
They played their guts out. Love the direction they're going, make some tweaks with the roster for bigger, better, stronger, faster next year.
Love 29, love 52, love 39, love 19, Need some C help.

21, 74 and 12 are likely gone. With lots of FA $$ should be some decent upgrades.

They are not trading Marchand. Can't see it happening.

Jmo did some growing in these playoffs, but the too many men penalties got to stop!

GO Bruins!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad