BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That call on Coyle changed the series.

Not saying they would of won that game, but it changed everything.

They should of beat Florida. It was there.

When your stars don't show up, you're not winning. Pasta...idk what's going on but he better be hurt because he was a ghost this series. And you can't win without that guy.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Come on now.
Sure they could be better, but they are in the 2nd round of the playoffs, game 6. If you think thats shit I'm sorry for you

That's the danger of them winning those meaningless games.
Y'all actually thought they was competitive lol.

Truly one of the worst stretches of hockey you're gonna ever see from a playoff team.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
f*** you. I mean if he won’t shoot it someone shoot him. f***ing read.
And get off you moral high horse for a change, eh?
That poster, who had as far as I know the most epic meltdown in the history of HF Bruins last year, has no ground to stand on. f*** people who give shit to other fans being critical of the team as they get knocked out of the playoffs. Holier than thou bullshit.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I've never felt less upset about a Bruin playoff elimination. I think I got all my anger out on Sunday, and maybe I'm just numb to it after all these years. But when that goal went in I was just like "Yep."

The good news is that softie should take a million off of Swayman's AAV on his next contract.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
#

That poster, who had as far as I know the most epic meltdown in the history of HF Bruins last year, has no ground to stand on. f*** people who give shit to other fans being critical of the team as they get knocked out of the playoffs. Holier than thou bullshit.
She was being facetious, for days on end.

Grasshopperking

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Need to make a change to getbsome actually skill on this team. As frustrated i am with Monty, he squeezes the juice out of plugs to get the wins. Maybe Poitras is that someday but they better make a signing in the off-season to address the C position because it's dire

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Not even upset. Florida a better team by a good margin.

Swayman has to have that one but this team is significantly challenged offensively. Pay all this money to McAvoy and Lindholm and get very little production when you need it.

There is a huge need for more speed and skill. Smoke and mirrors to even get this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad