GDT: ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - Panthers @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS- Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
A Maple Leafs fan talking about cup success in 2024 is about as artery clogging rich as it gets.
Ya if you can only muster 6 cups in 100 years, half of which was played with only 6 teams...yes. Yes sir, I can and I will.

For the luls.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
I hate Boston, I really do. And some of the complaints during this series were so soft it made me wonder what happened to tough playoff hockey, but some of y'all can't really speak. Leafs fans, your team is trash. Others kicking them while they are down, you better hope your team doesn't shit the bed. At least Marchand took his injury like a man and Boston kept fighting. Other teams give up before the game even starts (cough *Leafs*)

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Is Barkov on the 'spectrum'? I'd feel so much better about myself for cheering Florida these past few years if he was. Such a fantastic story. #LetsGoPanthers #TimeToHunt

Reactions: Panteras

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
I hate Boston, I really do. And some of the complaints during this series were so soft it made me wonder what happened to tough playoff hockey, but some of y'all can't really speak. Leafs fans, your team is trash. Others kicking them while they are down, you better hope your team doesn't shit the bed. At least Marchand took his injury like a man and Boston kept fighting. Other teams give up before the game even starts (cough *Leafs*)
Boston couldn't bring it back to a game 7...where was the fight there?

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Me too. The Cats look more balanced.
yeah the rangers have that gambit style which can win, but the cats are more positional and strategic. goalies kind of a wash so we shall see. I think the cats learned a lot last season and make it back to the cup, but there I think Dallas might be a tough match-up for them

Reactions: Firsov99

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Ya if you can only muster 6 cups in 100 years, half of which was played with only 6 teams...yes. Yes sir, I can and I will.

For the luls.

My brother in christ, Toronto has not won a single cup since there were only 6 teams. While having by far the most resources of any team in the league.

Sad a fan doesn't know their own team's history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad