GDT: ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - Panthers @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS- Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
This broadcast has my very empathetic, chill dad calling the people on TNT a bunch of clueless idiots and he says this channel is horrible.

A bad broadcast brings out the worst in people!

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I like gravy and gabagool.
1715993679679.jpeg

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The Atlantic is such a slugfest with the current usual 4 teams. Not even much old school nastiness just heavy and grueling.
I'm obviously a Panthers fan but I'm not even trying to talk shit, the Panthers roster is a lot more talented (Bruins center ice depth says hello) and the Bruins have been the better team in 3 of the 6 games (1,5, and 6, they deserve the W today). If the Panthers struggle with Boston how can they beat NYR? Similarly, if the Bs win, how are they going to beat NYR? Just seems like the talent level in NYC is higher.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
I'm obviously a Panthers fan but I'm not even trying to talk shit, the Panthers roster is a lot more talented (Bruins center ice depth says hello) and the Bruins have been the better team in 3 of the 6 games (1,5, and 6, they deserve the W today). If the Panthers struggle with Boston how can they beat NYR? Similarly, if the Bs win, how are they going to beat NYR? Just seems like the talent level in NYC is higher.
I don’t think you’re hating at all, I follow the cats as much as the B’s and you’re absolutely right the cats are better equipped to go far. I think sometimes your road to the cup is just as important as the team itself and the rangers have had a fairly easy go compared to the other teams. I still think the Cats would give them fits but the B’s likely lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad