GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Is that what happened?

I recall that the series was closer than wins and losses reflected throughout, and the big change was that Quick went from not being able to making a save to being great, and Niemi went from being good to not being able to make a save.
That's partly what I'm talking about. Quick went from being absolutely lit up to being a stone wall. It was quite the switch.

Reactions: JaegerDice

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
rangers will win an epic game 7. Just tough to win 4 in a row. has the makings of a classic series
Good for the Canes to sack up here

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I never leave a game early, and the times it has paid off make up for the many more times it hasn’t 1000%

Just seems odd to me unless you have a legit emergency.
Same I won't leave early.

My brother went to the Michigan Notre Dame comeback at the big house with a Michigan State fan and his dad, as the dad got free tickets.

Michigan was down 24-7 in the 3rd quarter when they left to beat the traffic. I've never heard a more gutted human being when i called him the next day and asked him how crazy it was to be there for the comeback. Took the lead and lost it in the last 2 mins, went for a TD with 8 seconds left instead of the tying FG to win.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
They lost two in overtime, this could have been over if they'd gone the other way.
I feel like people haven't watched this series. It would have been the least deserved sweep I've ever seen and with how close the games have been the most likely chance for a reverse sweep i've ever seen. Each game is a coin flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad