GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Might have been complaining about the cross check that broke the guys stick and hurt a player or the 5 on 5 Carolina was playing for 12 seconds on the pk.
yeah if I was a rangers fan I would prefer to be on the pk. They dominate the canes when the canes are on the pp

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I think it’s really same story next round for the Rangers. They really really had the edge and goal. The question really comes if they face Dallas in the final, I don’t think you’re gonna get these sort of goals with Oettinger, but I still really don’t see anyone left that can beat them.
They beat the caps and the canes.
Big deal .
Every team still left in the play offs would have done same.
Panthers can beat the Rags.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Remember how Carolina signed Kotneaimi, who is a two pack of ass, for like a decade as a troll against Montreal?

What a joke this team

• Haha
Reactions: elmaco

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
yeah if I was a rangers fan I would prefer to be on the pk. They dominate the canes when the canes are on the pp
Yes but when our players get mugged on the power play and then they play with 5 on the ice on the pk it isn’t things the refs should miss. Both result in a 5 on 3.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Yes but when our players get mugged on the power play and then they play with 5 on the ice on the pk it isn’t things the refs should miss. Both result in a 5 on 3.
I mean calls are missed both ways. I guess if you're only looking at it from the rangers perspective it makes sense.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Canes will NEVER win with andersen in net. any leaf fan can tell you this. the bigger the game, the less clutch he is. you may as well just forfeit. he DOES NOT make clutch saves in elimination games. plain and simple
hundred percent right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad