GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
carolina might want to decline the next pp. They have been getting destroyed on the pp giving up shorty chances and now a goal

Reactions: Summer Rose

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Yeah, you really suck as an NHL goalie when you allow defenseman to beat you with a wrist shot from there that should be stopped 9999 out of 10

Reactions: Negan4Coach

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Canes will NEVER win with andersen in net. any leaf fan can tell you this. the bigger the game, the less clutch he is. you may as well just forfeit. he DOES NOT make clutch saves in elimination games. plain and simple

Reactions: Negan4Coach

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
34 years old those reflexes are slowing down. Anderson didn't move until the puck was past him

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Canes will NEVER win with andersen in net. any leaf fan can tell you this. the bigger the game, the less clutch he is. you may as well just forfeit. he DOES NOT make clutch saves in elimination games. plain and simple
as a ducks fan, can't say i disagree lol

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I think it’s really same story next round for the Rangers. They really really had the edge and goal. The question really comes if they face Dallas in the final, I don’t think you’re gonna get these sort of goals with Oettinger, but I still really don’t see anyone left that can beat them.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why isn't Kochetkov playing?

Freddie the fossil is an old and washed up sack of shit.

The best goaltending they got in this series was from Kochetkov in game 3, but he was exiled after one stinkin game. It makes me wonder why they ever even went with him in the first place. They won game 4 in spite of Freddie. He sucked ass that game.

''It's not his fault his team can't score on Igor tho!''

Yeah, that's probably because Igor doesn't give up goals like that last one. He's given up maybe 1 goal like that this series? Freddie has given up about 5 or 6?

Freddie is washed and has been since 2019. He's had some random up years (21-22) and a hot 19 game season this year, where he overachieved and the market correction has now come. This is what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad