GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
How does that team continuously outhustle you and outshoot you in your own building? What is Laviolette thinking? What is his f***ing strategy? Why don't you try to I don't know, absolutely burry them? Why is Shesty going away right now? STOP DOING STUPID SHIT.
Man I wish Vince Mercogliano had this prepped post game.

Verbatim. 🤣

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Two of the first three games went to OT. The Rangers were better, but not unbelievably better. Series broke NYR's way the first 3 games, now it's breaking CAR's way.

You've now had a lead in the 3rd period tonight and a tied game in the 3rd period of Game 4. Couldn't get 1 W between those two. Not good. Gotta regroup and get ready for Game 6.

Reactions: Galvatron

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
We can win in Carolina, but, they are gonna have to play a lot better than they played tonite and probably better than they played in Game 4.

The refs aren't doing us any favors. You aren't gonna get 5 power plays.

You gotta score in the two you'll get.

Reactions: NYRangers16

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Why isn't Rempe playing? There is no energy on this team and Carolina isn't worried about agitators. If he didn't play him before he definitely wont play him in Carolina. One of the biggest coaching blunders in Rangers history this game.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Panarin needs to wake the F up. He’s largely responsible for these two losses.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
As i said all year we needed to get Othmann into the lineup, we need some more scoring in the bottom of the lineup to help when the top.part struggles, adding Brodzinski isn't gonna help, they need a scorer for that 3rd line.
Bottom 6 scoring isn't a problem when our veterans absolutely choke defensively. Kreider doesn't make a play to get it 200 feet then Bread doesn't cover his guy back door. After that game was over.

Reactions: CLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad