GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
The calls going against us, our offense not great. But you know what? Last game our offense was pretty good and we lost bc our defense wasnt good. Tonight our defense is great. And I love that Trouba, our loveable punching bag got that awesome short handed goal. Im lovin this game
Another thriller.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
And at this very moment....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513_202946_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_202946_X.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 2

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Carolina getting away with so many stick fouls to the hands my god.

Clutching, holding. What is this 1992?

Burns breaks a stick over Mika’s ribs, interferes every shift.

Too many men for 15 seconds.

Cmon refs don’t make it too obvious

It is obvious and it is ridiculous.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
they aren't sitting back, Carolina does their thing. NO TEAM could stop them from doing it. None. That is why they were "cup favorites". Rangers leading 1-0 going into the 3rd, let's fcking go boys

Honestly, that's not what I'm seeing. Looks like they're trying to play defensively because they're playing very well defensively. It just looks very conservative.

Reactions: Jack Hanson

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
they aren't sitting back, Carolina does their thing. NO TEAM could stop them from doing it. None. That is why they were "cup favorites". Rangers leading 1-0 going into the 3rd, let's fcking go boys

They are sitting back. They are barely doing anything but pushing mindless pucks up the ice that come back instantly.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
NYR was making bad decisions over the last 10 minutes there ... trying to make plays when they should have dumped it in, doing random flings when there was a chance for a real breakout, etc.

Reactions: CLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad