GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
They're not skating at all. Getting swallowed up bad.

Refs are also letting Carolina obstruct and hook and chop and hold every shift but as long as their legs are moving they don't call it.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
CBC talking about benching Kuzy after the penalty lol. I thought Canada was supposed to be the hub of hockey genius. At least that’s what their fans say. “It’s our sport.”

We’ve been the better team as the games went on

Kakko and Laffy score in the 2nd
Precisely

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I thought we looked better at 5v5 than the metrics show.
Our pp didn’t have much life to it, but we usually make adjustments after the first one.

INWOODBLUE

Sep 24, 2023
CBC talking about benching Kuzy after the penalty lol. I thought Canada was supposed to be the hub of hockey genius. At least that’s what their fans say. “It’s our sport.”

Precisely
I'm watching on SN. And I am in NYC. Lucky me.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
They're read and reacting vs Carolina like it's January. You know how they play. They skate straight at the puck carrier every shift, this isn't something new. Support your teammates.

Very disappointing 1st period.

Reactions: DanielBrassard

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Is everyone just overreacting or are all the models are wrong? naturalstattrick had us a xGF 1.08-.73 in our favor

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
That was as ass a period as they've had in the playoffs.

OTOH, if the tables were flipped we'd all be saying about how we'd regret not converting on the chances that Carolina had in that period.

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
Last few games Rangers down after 1st period. 2 out of 3 times they battled back to win. The time they lost it was a very close game.

We're a build momentum in 2nd and 3rd period team.

We're lookin good going into 2nd period tied up. Glad Rempe is on the ice tonight.

We'll find our rhythm and score. Keep playin the good D. Igor a champ 2nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad