GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Brodzinski is useless. What the hell do the coaches see in this AHL bum? Put Edstrom in if anything. He can skate better than Rempe.

Reactions: Breaded Fox

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Ugh - copped another infringement last night for posting a picture and my privileges have been restricted.

Incredible the stuff that gets flagged and what gets allowed.

• Wow
Reactions: Captain Lindy

vinnyg747

Feb 6, 2023
I’ve watched Brodzinski all year long. He’s done absolutely nothing to deserve another playoff start. He’s a line killer. Brings nothing and the play ends on his stick every time he touches the puck. Enough is enough

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
Jones as the 7th D wouldn’t get a single shift in a long OT anyway though
I get the feeling that Laviolette does trust Jones and would happily give him minutes if it was advantageous.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
5 pm. 2 hours remain.

I really picked the wrong time to quit smoking crack

giphy.gif
New Jack City is a hood cult classic , shit was sad when Pookie relapsed ...........

mti79

May 11, 2007
Not sure who they'll go with tonight but Brodz 8:49 came over 13 shifts. Rempe played 5.

I'm torn because I'd like to see him in just to punch Svechnikov in the face. (Hey, if you're going to be called for a penalty no matter what, may as well earn it). I don't Brodz is the answer either. Doubt they put Edstrom in at this point. I think it's Chytil, Brodz, Rempe or Jones as a 7th D. If they're protecting that 12th F anyway, may as well give us an extra set of legs on the back end.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
What was the point of calling up Edstrom to not play him? If I was him, id ask to go back to Hartford to get minutes. He’s not a 29 year old vet.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Ugh - copped another infringement last night for posting a picture and my privileges have been restricted.

Incredible the stuff that gets flagged and what gets allowed.
I was going to reply with a chicken parm joke after you posted that, haha

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Chytil didn’t have a concussion or any head injury, he was sick
That is a pretty big coincidence that he woke up right after the game with a sickness and its now been 4 days and he is too sick to play. Guys play all the time after getting sick let alone 4 days later.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
The pressure is all on Carolina to be not left unavailable to be unclosed out by a team looking to not let Carolina be susceptible to having an opportunity to leave the arena tonight open to not being closed out, so really, the ball is in their court.

• Haha
Reactions: AirGut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad