GDT: ECSF (Game 5) - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7pm EST, ESPN - Series (Tied 2-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Raanta stops a double tip lol

The Rangers have a habit of playing like horseshit and also getting no breaks at the same time.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I think stylistically this team must change next year and for the future on 5 on 5 play. Playing in the middle of the ice does not come naturally for this team.

Reactions: mas0764 and LokiDog

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Meh, what I'm watching is physical right now. Guys are making mistakes like always, but guys can't physically beat cane players in pick battles or for general body positioning to be in good spots. We look slow and just generally exhausted.

I get what you’re saying - I’m being a smart ass. Of course some of it is physical. But long before the physical fatigue sets in, this team mentally set themselves up for failure. They cannot show up consistently. Honest to god, we need a staff sports psychologist for these f***ing nut jobs.

EEL

Sep 18, 2008
HHI
Oh and in case anybody was wondering this is the reason Chris Kreider will never be the captain of the New York rangers!
If you can’t score at least hit somebody and give an effort! That was ridiculous!
When they panned to him on the bench and he look like he was almost cowering! Good Lord

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
worst game of the playoffs. not even close.

most unenjoyable game I've watched since game 5 against Ottawa in 2017

Reactions: EEL

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Kreider and Panarin were absolute dick 5v5 tonight, but yeah, let's shit on the kids again for not finishing chances they were able to create.

Anyone other than Laf misses that breakaway and people would be up in arms

I mean not really I guess since it was already 3-1 and we've checked out, but still.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
If we stood any chance of winning this series, it would have to have been with this game 5 win in Carolina. Even if we win game 6 at home, I do not see us winning game 7 in their building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad