Post-Game Talk: ECSF, Game 5 (Florida wins 4-1): Cuzzy finishes the job. Let's go home baby!!

Do you still believe?

• Yes

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Dalpe might have a productive series, especially on the road.
Hurricanes play 2 and a 1/2 hrs from where the Charlotte Checkers play. I'm assuming he lives close by. I'm also assuming he would get to see his wife and 3 boys. Should lift his spirits.

Now that I just wrote this., I wonder if there will be a big Charlotte checkers fan base cheering for the panthers in attendance?

Thinking about going but not sure if I want to sit in the comfort of my own home or amongst 20k canes fans lol.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Dawg I can replace Eric and we will be better

I highly doubt that

IMG_1457.jpeg

Damn, I thought you said Marc. No one will ever replace Marc.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Dalpe might have a productive series, especially on the road.
Hurricanes play 2 and a 1/2 hrs from where the Charlotte Checkers play. I'm assuming he lives close by. I'm also assuming he would get to see his wife and 3 boys. Should lift his spirits.

Now that I just wrote this., I wonder if there will be a big Charlotte checkers fan base cheering for the panthers in attendance?
I saw on insta he was living in a hotel and they were with hun

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I saw on insta he was living in a hotel and they were with hun
Good to hear.
Tuesday will be a month panthers have been in the playoffs. That would be a long time to be away from them.

BTW I have the bushiest dirtiest reddish Brown playoff beard going right now.

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Watching replays of playoffs. If we had an NHL dman in place of M. Staal. Wow

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Watching replays of playoffs. If we had an NHL dman in place of M. Staal. Wow

I'm not sure what to think of him. At first glance he's slow and seems to offer very little. But if he was so bad he wouldn't have stayed on the team and we wouldn't have advanced so far. Montour had an explosive year with him. He could be to Montour what Jagr was to Barkov.

Reactions: MaWa and scholl

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
I think we have a good chance against the Canes now that we've found our game. We seem similar to them, but they've got a way better defense while I think we have more forward skill (especially with Canes injuries) and advantage in net if playoff Bob continues. Not sure if Canes biggest challenge, just different and probably just as difficult.
Carolina looked really weak at the end of the regular season but now it's a totally different team. What worries me is that they are not dependent on Aho anymore. Looks like they are playing with all four cylinders and everyone is capable of scoring. They don't have tight games meaning that they either win or lose big time. Hence, Panthers should try to kill those games early by having a lot of shots early like what they had now in game 5.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Tkachuk and Bennett line needs to be better
Leafs were smart matching O’Reilley and cookie against them after game 1

They got completely shutdown by O Reilly.

I wonder if Carolina will but Jordan on Bennett or Barkov (which Rod the Bod has done historically)
This bro beat me to it: I think they used O’Reilly to cancel out Tkachuk; we Barkoved Matthews. The big difference? They couldn’t contain the GOAT and the Reino

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I'm not sure what to think of him. At first glance he's slow and seems to offer very little. But if he was so bad he wouldn't have stayed on the team and we wouldn't have advanced so far. Montour had an explosive year with him. He could be to Montour what Jagr was to Barkov.

Defenseman version of Jagr.

I, Marc Staal, love the sound of that

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
hes been good stay at home hard checking dman.. just happens to be a pilon

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I think Duclair will struggle mightily this series because it's going to be a hard game which will in turn cause the Barkov line to struggle.

Bennett and Lundell line will need to win their match ups and the Staal line just needs to keep their deficit to at least -3 in the series lmao.

Carolina's D core is far and away much better than hours

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I think Duclair will struggle mightily this series because it's going to be a hard game which will in turn cause the Barkov line to struggle.

Bennett and Lundell line will need to win their match ups and the Staal line just needs to keep their deficit to at least -3 in the series lmao.

Carolina's D core is far and away much better than hours
The fourth line needs Lomberghini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad