GDT: ECSF: Game 5 - Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Someone said earlier in the thread that this was meant to be, make the Bruins lose in front of their own crowd.
Makes no sense. I'd rather lose in front of my own crowd than an arena full of my opponents fans going nuts. Deprives them the opportunity to celebrate with their team :laugh:

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
It would be odd if both eastern series went 7. All of a sudden the Stars would be insane cup favorites.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If Carolina and Boston make it to the conference finals, it will be epic

I would think CAR wins that easily in 5. They'd have so much momentum at that point and Boston's style matches up so much better against them than NYR. I don't think BOS would win even 1 game off the Rangers

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
As long as Montour and Ekblad are dressed the Broons have a shot.
Can’t wait until they are both gone.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
In a weird way, I think Boston losing a close one tonight would have been better than losing game 6. And look better on Montgomery too.

Losing game 6 would be ten series losses on TD Garden ice in twenty years. 3-8 in the past 11 home games. That is Washington Capitals territory.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Not concerned at all for the Pantners. But it su** they’ll have to play another game. They didn’t want it enough tonight.

Boston played good, but that’s probably the best they can play while the Panthers looked like they were at 75-80%.
Hope they have a stinker in the tank.... But a 6 games or 7 games series ain't a walk in the park.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
In a weird way, I think Boston losing a close one tonight would be better than losing game 6.

Losing game 6 would be ten series losses on TD Garden ice in twenty years. 3-8 in the past 11 home games. That is Washington Capitals territory.
Stats .... means no shit in this case. It is a one game. We will see who comes on top.

Reactions: KnightofBoston

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
If I'm a betting man, I'm not taking the Bruins still but good to see that gutsy effort to stay alive. Always happy to have more Bruins hockey to look forward to.

I agree with what someone above said. Florida played 65-70%. If they bring it 100% (which they will) on Friday, Bruins will be relying on some bounces having to go their way. Hockey's a weird sport though so we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad