Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2021
Good luck in your game Thursday
Thank you

200w.gif

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
I can't believe this GDT was used....lol

I can't even get mad at Boston fans on here. They have a right to be angry about the Bennett stuff, I would be too if it happened to us.

Reddit is a different story though. f*** everyone over there lol

But do you have a rat.. no wait

Reactions: Summer Rose

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Looking forward to closing out Boston because I'm sick of the crying.

Dude do yourself a solid and come back to the threads after the series. Easy solution to not seeing what triggers you so badly.

This power lies within you.

Leafs? lol no.

I'm a Habs fan. Rooting for Oilers this year, though there's a few other teams I like too.

I would be happy for some of the oilers if they were to win it. Same for a few other teams. Dallas. Vancouver. Avalanche. Rangers. Carolina.

Did I miss one? Kidding. If the Bs are eliminated I just look forward to good hockey.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
I just hope everybody play by da rule

Still laugh at the lines:

"Just some English pig with no brain cells, you know."
"You go to the box, you know, two minutes by yourself and you feel shame, you know, then you get out."

I feel bad talking bad about the Leafs, Just Rude is actually a pretty stand-up dude....for a Leafs fan. They do have some good ones like every fan base
Leafs are an easy target. I get it. The jokes make themselves.

You're a pretty good guy, as well. In fact, most B's and Cats fans are good peeps. I like to talk shit like anyone else. It's part of being a fan. It's all in good fun.

'Cept Edmonton fans. f*** them.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Didn't he say in the Series thread that he wasn't a Leafs fan?
I probably misread the post. I'm a moron.

I thought you / whoever asked if I was a Bruins or Oilers fan.

Yes, I'm a Leaf fan. I wish there was a whisper emoji. All that say, I love hockey. Love playoffs. Love making the second round once in two decades.

Upon reflection, talk about f***ing depressing.

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
I remember a time oh last decade for example where Bruins fans embraced the type of hockey Florida plays right now because that’s how they played in the 2010s
Who hates it? It’s the way cups get won.

We can be mad that Bennet sucker punched our captain out of the series and a shitty goalie interference call swung the momentum of the game. I’m sure if roles were reversed you’d be pissed off as well. The style of Hockey is great I want to Bs to play like the Panthers we just don’t have the personnel for it anymore.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
I remember a time oh last decade for example where Bruins fans embraced the type of hockey Florida plays right now because that’s how they played in the 2010s

To an extent they did. Hard nose hockey yes.

Very few got any enjoyment out of cheap shots, intent to injure, or Marchy’s trips, licks and slew foots. Many of us were ticked because it’s a bad look for the team and due to resulting PPs.

There are components of floridas physical game opposing fans accept and appreciate. There are components no one does.

Everyone knows the difference between the two and the common offenders, regardless of what is said in forums, the media or the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad